Sunday, August 15, 2010

Knick knack paddy whack, throw a geek a bone

I just stumbled across a veritable treasure trove of talent and inspiration! And by "just" I mean yesterday afternoon and I've been perusing it ever since. Check this out:

http://greywolf.critter.net/images/ad&d/clipart

I was Google-ing images of leather armor and came across this great pencil drawing...so I clicked it and was taken to the above site. The long list of clip art and other related links are jam packed with the incredible artistic talent of one Todd Jordan 'Greywolf' Peacock. What a fantastic resource!

I have spent hours and hours going through the site and viewing every pic I can find. I have already written a few pages of story based solely on the drawings of: scroll-eye.jpg and hat-floppy.jpg

I mucho highly recommend taking a peek, or really long gander at this wonderful site. I guaran-damn-tee that you'll find something you like, and next thing you know inspiration will strike like lightning and you'll be pounding the compie keys or scribbling furiously in your sketchpad. Kara, you may sling watercolor whilst Shelley sews maniacally :) Kara I'm sure you'll give it a much deserved "Zowie!" Shelley...um...you will be very sweet...and probably make some strange Aussie exclamation that I've never heard before :)

1 comment:

  1. Stone the crows!!! I can see why you are spending hours and hours on there looking through them all.....Why did you have to post this so late at bloody night!! Well it is night here as I'm reading this..I've only checked out a couple (maybe a couple dozen) and already have a few ideas for some awesome amulets for fairies...OOOOH I COULD USE SOME IN TARA'S QUILT........ oh and by the way I dont think I have ever actually said "stone the crows" out loud but you did say you wanted to hear some strange Aussie exclamation you've never heard before haha
    I have heaps if you're ever bored and want to hear a few hahahaha better go hit the fart sack ;)

    ReplyDelete