Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lucky find, even luckier save

Check it out!! (*unless you're Shelley, in which case you should heed my disclaimer/warning before checking it out)

http://hiddenway.tripod.com/world/

I don't remember when I stumbled across this site.....must have been about 6 months ago or so.....and I certainly don't remember saving it to my favorites list, but I'm very glad I did. The amount of information is overwhelming, the dedication is impressive, and best of all the inspiration is endless!

*Fair warning to Shelley: it's a definite DO NOT read before bed! Your head will be spinning with ideas as you lie there staring up into the dark wishing you could sleep because you have so much to do tomorrow. I thought about hyphenating all of that, but felt as though I'd be squandering a lifetime allotment of hyphens.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the warning mate......luckily it is only 8:30 pm and the kids are off to bed...Danae already asleep so I can browse in peace and dream. :)

    ReplyDelete